Friday 9 November 2012

Response to Digipak Feedback - Charlotte

The key improvements for my Digipak and poster, that I received from my feedback, were;
  • The fonts on the cover and poster could be made clearer and bolder, so that they stand out and are easier to read.
  • The photos have been over brightened and need to be more natural.
  • My barcode is over sized, and more small print could be included.
Although I have completely changed my Digipak and Poster in terms of images and colour scheme, I have still taken this feedback into consideration, by;
  • Using a font that is less hand-writing style, and more legible and clear.
  • Keeping the photos in a simple black and white with minimal editing.
  • Making my barcode narrower and adding extra copyright details.
A positive I did receive from my feedback was that I had good continuity between my Digipak and poster, and so I have tried to maintain this by using the cover photo on my poster and maintaining the same colour scheme and selection of fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment